Aude Property Listings

Search by Property Reference Number:
Search by price range Search for something specific

5 day weather forecast for Carcassonne

Sign up and get an Email when a new property is added to the site

Search AFP

Declaration d'achevement de travaux and Attestation de conformite

If you've converted a barn or a cave into a house you have to pay TVA. I admit that I don't know exactly what it's paid on but you do have to pay it. Check with your architect, builder, or notaire.

For any work that you have done under a permit de construire you will need to make a declaration d'achevement and submit it to the Mairie. They in turn send it to the DDE who sends someone to inspect the work and then issue an attestation de conformite.

You need these in order to sell the property. Get them as soon as you finish the work so that you don't slow down a sale.

Make sure you attend to everything necessary when selling your property in France.